Thursday, July 22, 2010

my new baby!! =D


finally it was here!! ahhh!! really thx a lot to my LOVELY sister~~MUAKZZ!! XD


it's like that~~~~






well.. been eating mcD for 3 days CONTINOUS!! ahh u knw the feeling or nt?? ><... the top one were megaMac but as u see actually it's not really big different with big mac.. I RATHER BIG MAC!! zzz... and... first time to call for the delivery... and that day i just knw tat delivery price is exp lot than usual!! grr....
and i went to KLCC to meet up my sis last sunday... have no idea where to have lunch then we sui bian enter a restaurant... sheeet.... this restaurant... FREAK!!


which one? lol... everytime i saw this kind of weird title restaurant i'll think of ah b's idea... XD!


hmmm.. not bad, but i still rather upper's XD!!
what.. sharing is caring ma~~ XD!!
--.--....

唉,考试都没有这么认真==


and i wear during my H.E. presentation yesterday.... but i didn wear glasses~ me usually wear contact lens to schu....



and i wanna say that....



你是好人,但人都有缺点
我还没接受完你的缺点,也担心讲话时会讲错话
所以,就先保持这样?
有缘分的话,我们会见面的,lol



TOODLES!! =D

1 comment:

linlin said...

plz..dun post up my pic...T.T