Friday, July 23, 2010

from past to now =)

wanna post something stupid today, hehe
gaaa dono why cant type chinese and forgot hw to reset so suan la =.=


oldiiiii XP


cant found my junior one photo... nvm tat day me too noob XP


nahh, this is me when i'm 14 i think. any different with now?? XD



aiii? i cant found my junior 3 photo also...
aikss, coz tat time my pc kena format lai, so many photo lost tat time TT


senoir 1 me. started like to be pretty pretty but still fail anyhow --,--

17 me?? i think, hehe. walao damn miss my long straight hair o... i need to wait at least one year to having long hair again... TT!


also last year me, but that time i alrdy cut short bit... cut my rebonding hair!! zzz... but i lik this pattern also, hehe




2010 me, but this is january or wat i think, taking pic with my hilux which alrdy TATA nw XP


me, few months ago, before i went to NS, before i came KL, and just havng hair cut for a week i think ><.... and, now me =.= me long time didn ss here, so... don expect much for tat ><....


i dono why i upload these, just wanna see see me got any chges or nt??
what do u think? lol



i seriously miss sabah food o... although, they not really tasty?? HAHA
got the home feel ma...
i'll try them all when i back to kk on the coming sep! evyday FOOD!!

XD!!!!



i'm waiting....

5 comments:

Baka YanG said...

恩,越变越美,越成熟~呵呵

linlin said...

i like last year punye u..muahaha..i'm waitin u take away yr kk food too~^^

linlin said...

andd...dun juz eat rice without wash ur...........

Reila said...

i oso wan type chinese but duno y the type chinese de thing not same liao!!!! duno how to type!!!

shien? sienzz?? said...

lols... thx? X)
miss chiew u la rmb wash ur..... XP

ah nee! i also dono wat to help haha. update e!!