Friday, July 2, 2010

KL tour??

juz wanna say tat... yesterday i went 1u then overnight at kim's hse...

today i skip my eng class which suppose to write a journal today and went to pavillion...

haiz. dono wat's the feelling.


part of 1U. not really got people tat time lol mayb is because of it's weekday --.--

my yummy japanese dinner~~ err beef something, taste not bad! i like =D cost me about RM15 lik tat...

inside the KITCHEN. yea i didn type wrong u didn see wrong also, this shop called kitchen, haha. having promotion o~ truly, the clothes not bad.. but me just didn buy. hvn get used to buy clothes by myself... --.--


AHHH! i'll never forget this!! this scoop of ice cream cost me RM13! can u see the brand?! ><...




then today i went to pavillion.. this is the gsc and beside it got a red box plus which they say it is freaking expensive... this shopping mall is kinda high class one, bit like KLCC...==



part of the mall. down there got a exhibition?? dono. it's something about apple stuff.


toilet~ me and miss chiew, while waiting for miss carmen. hmmm. I LOVE BIG MIRROR XDD!!


owhhhhhh. they're just too CUTE!!! =D




wee~~ big mac i come again!! XD!!! wanna try mega mac actually.. but don wan to waste my $$ so...--.-- tat's not my hand!! it's spoiler hand!! AHHH!! ><...







... my days.

i keep talking, but the feeling not same.

but, evything is remind of my memory....

aiya dono wat am i talking about again. words omez cant fully express me recently. haiz.

2 comments:

linlin said...

i juz saw tis,i tot u luv me rupax2 u luv the big mirror..


p/s:be hapi weii~muahaha~

shien? sienzz?? said...

owhhhh!! u got blogger?!!