Wednesday, October 21, 2009

holidaysSsSsSs~~


currently relaxing now, wakaka
as you know who i am, i haven't start to study, or even touch my books
YEAH!!! XP


hmm... what did i do during this holiday aaa....
.... FORGOT XD
never mind not important~~


learning cooking now... or i should say it's my mum's request, zzz
fine, i found it cooking also not bad to play... i mean... aiya u know what i mean XD
dont see me so ngong ngong,总有一天我会煮到可以吃的东西出来的!ahahahaha~~

you know, everyone is seems kinda pressure for thr SPM...
*except me LOL.
but me also got something to bother about d....
mayb somebody knw that i'll easily become emo during the holidays
dono why now high jor O.o

i think that,
we should omez act like a transformer, imagine that we're transformers
but of course we don hv those metal body wat bla bla bla
but we can try to transform our emo to good mood
which encounrage us to do something
dont u think it's cool? XD



ahahaha high jor tata~~~XD

No comments: