Thursday, October 22, 2009

=(

"high school musical, who said we have to let it go..."


huh... it's nearly 1 year old for HSM3.... time is flying >.<...
i watched it at 24/10/08, the 1st day it available in the cinema
well, i do miss this movie very much.. or the characters??
just the story... it's, dono how to say.
juz GREAT =D



i never forget those songs, which accompany me to grow up..
during my high schu life?? hahax.

and,

i'll never forget what had been happening during my high school life
no matter it's sad, sorrow, happy, mad, angry...
although sometimes those memories would hurt me,
but, they still belong to me
they might follow me forever.
*did i ever mention that i hate FOREVER this word?


well then, just appreciate those ppl who mean a lot to you
especially the one who gonna leave you soon after the SPM =(

take care everyone ^ ^

No comments: