Thursday, October 29, 2009

another FIN $ day

ga... dono why today my comp keep dc...



today, going to cp a while... coz i ben lai jiu suppose to out today..
ehem, the reason not out for playing d ok.. but i did le XD

well...
last night my parents brought back some roses...
no need say how get it la... the point is the roses very beautiful

i specially open yellow light to take the picture... but nt really good also la
coz tat time i damn tired and miss my bed badly...


ahaha, i seldom post my ss photo d lo...久久一次啦 XD

那些玫瑰花很大朵,也很香~~


erm erm... today suan nt bad la~~ dance dao vy shong!!! XD

LTS. did i told u all before that i love to toh soi myself? YEAHH!! XD




yeah!! my free AHMAD... XD



... ei, tengok depan la = =

hmm... and i fat le... memek... omez eat eat eat ...= =

and hor...

sometimes i also miss the time singing with you, dono u believe or nt la....

dono why wanna say it, zzz

... i need rest... TATA~

No comments: