Monday, May 10, 2010

it's my birthday?

well, today is 10 of may...
for some of you, it may be a nothing day for u
but for some college students or form 6 watever, today is their school reopen day
so, i attend to the 1st orientation programma that's mass call today
kinda fui choi, when there then need to change the shirt given
listen listen, bla bla bla, touring the school
big... it's very big if compare with TTSS.. well, that's what CONFIRM = =
i need some time to let myself erm... xi guan there...
sorry my english still suck.... it's time to say OH MY GOD!!
no more white board in the class, all i need to do is listen to what the lecturer talking and make note....
....... i think you guys know how good my english can be.... haiz
it's time to buy an English dictionary...><...




hmm... i think today is a special day for me?
the cake is nice, but without you all, it's tasteless...



i'm still having homesick....

No comments: