Monday, May 31, 2010

first college day O.o

hmm... i know today is a public holiday in Sabah... but here got nth = =
so, i have my first day of college today.....
first, I'M LATE FOR THE FIRST LESSON
for... half an hour like that... but nothing happen also, tat lecturer didn found me late XP
hmm... do i need to type out evything that i done today?? CAN DON???
because... they are soooooooooo LAME...
even myself also cant accept...
even wan write, i alrdy write it down also....
about the wireless today... i wan to say.... IT'S FREAKING SUX!!
i went to cc (cybercentre) to online after the first lecture today....
because... there got air cond =X
unfortunately, it's raining heavily when i leave thr...
i get wet even got umbrella.... and i didn hv my lunch today??
i'm not hungry at all.....




so blah blah blah... 5pm i went to have my english class.....
well, that teacher not bad... but he want evy of us got an english name....
he called me SUSAN =.=...
i still wonder i should use JOAN or CHLOE so i juz leave it..... zzz
aiya blah blah blah again... me at here..... using the lousy wireless.... zzz
although it is midnight now but still got ppl come online.....
i dono what to do oooooooooooo
HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZZZ.....

No comments: