Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i'm back!!

this time is the real time...
I'M BACK!!! finally...
i guess this post will along with pictures... gua... O.o...


the freaking crazy and hot day at putrajaya, it's 15th may!! arghh.... nvm forget that freaking tired day... this picture was when we standing at the middle of road, waiting for the VIP, under the sun between 11-12.30noon....see! everyone was tired like dogs.... even wanna drink a drop of water also hard!!

Q-ing to have our meal...
and the meal mostly like this...

we only got chicken and fish as meat... mostly lunch chicken, then dinner is fish, but sometimes it's both chicken... of course, they were mostly SPICY = =


and the photo of my company... mean group la~ i'm a wirawati from company BRAVO XD

they sign on my class shirt when i gotta go... but not evyone get to sign it... not enough time to do tat.... this is wat i wanna do before i leave schu but i fail to do it... nw i continue my little wish here... haiz....






my dear friends from every corner of malaysia....




... so, dont try to bully me!! me got a lot of leng tuu!! hahahaha



aiksss this is not my comp and it's PROBLEM so i gonna post another post next time...
so sorry =(

No comments: