Sunday, October 5, 2008

"study day"

guess who is this!!! answer at this page...^ ^
going to chee's hse today, with leonard and ang
yea, same place, same gang...
lame pictures again~~~
me and chee! guess which is me...

TA-DAH!! our superstar who come from india!!!

omg!!! mummy?!! 0.o

whoah... so kawaii......*vomit*

hmm? wat they gonna do at that room?!

omfg!!! leonard & chee! UNDER 18!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD


me=keh leh feh, na! me also toh soi lo... STOP COMPLAIN!!!

AHH PIZZA MY LOVE!!! xDDDDDD

after eating..

leonard gone and chee...

... " i wana slp...." = =

... then she really sleep le...= =lll swt



so, me and ang go ply comp... hehe

SHE'S DISTURBING MY MSN!!!! ><#



then i go home at 5.30pm lik tat... DIDN STUDY... exam how?!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!




ANSWER:



unbelievable!!! i knw ur feeling, trust me!!! xDDDDD

4 comments:

Eason said...

y dont call me go???????????
i wan also

shien? sienzz?? said...

chee: so i told u nt me found it d la!! xD

eason:lol... u knw whr's my hse or nt?

Lyen's World said...

T.T
not invited me d o >.<
not we're the same GANG meh ++**

Chee Kaling You !!
I Blame you !!!
muakaka~

shien? sienzz?? said...

go our hse worRr~~
u knw at whr meh?? 0.o