Sunday, October 19, 2008

something bored...

last night i tried to change my background of blogger
k, juz lik wat u see... i fail.
haiz... really dono hw change... ><
well, someone ask me to update, so...
i trying to update something here, hehe
vy bored d o... don wan see go away la... xD
k ba joking...
these are some books i found from popular
well, long time ago.. August i think, hehe
too boring tat time...
waiting my mom do her hair at city mall...

lol... i think this bk is the one said in MEET DAVE...xD

woohooo! it's lik nt bad... for me^ ^

love this book!! all the tips it said abt love so true!!!

can u see the words?? haiz... my phone really lan ><

being urself is the best! u no need to copy the other, BE URSELF!!!


there's omez a way to solve problems ^ ^

yea, this nt bad too... for me also xD

didn take many pic for those bks, coz i read them... NICE!! i got try to read english d, but... don seem nice to me, hehe.

ok, lik this first... if i post out all things once a time, later i nth to post...
see ya~~~

btw....

give me some suggestion for the next post e~~~^ ^

3 comments:

Lyen's World said...

you buy all the books ?!!
But they look nice =)

Lyen's World said...

waliao~
so many blog you already wrote
Gambateh la ^^

shien? sienzz?? said...

of coz nt la...
i juz take their pic ba.
btw...
i use this blog for few months alrdy of coz many post la man...
u gambateh la!
i'm waiting for ur update.