Wednesday, October 22, 2008

new drama!!! xD

i was making a drama today. check it out!!! xD the story is...


one day, sofia met her XXX....
sofia: XXX, do u stil remember me? i'm mimi!!! T.T
XXX: zzz...


sofia: no!! you cant forget me!!! see my beautiful face the you'll rmb me soon!!!
XXX: zzz...


sofia: yes!! i knw u wont forget me d!!!! i damn missing u, u knw?? ( high-ing)
XXX: zzz...

sofia: XXX, we'll hv a wonderful life from nw... PEACE!!
XXX: zzz...





----- The End-----







oops, i forgot to tell u the title of this drama: THE LAME MEETING OF SOFIA & XXX
hmmm... the character of XXX so easy la... xDDDD




为了宣传,演员们还特地拍了宣传照啊……



SOFIA


sofia: skip the kelefe behind, spot me!!!

SEXY BACK~~XD



XXX
uii?!! did u recognize tat?? rupanya... XXX got face d...



演员感言:
sofia: 自从接了这部戏后,我觉得自己很无聊。导演的天分,我们真是无福消受!谢谢导演的赏识……btw……我的费用在哪里?= =
XXX: 自从拍了这部戏后……我更没脸见人了!
导演: 刚开始时,为了这部戏我差点破产;拍了这部戏后……我就破产了…………
观众评语:
无聊死了!!!!!
导演反应:
对!那就是我要的!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD


hahaha... juz another lame day. the rest of the photo i took today will be uploaded by next time.. too many i lazy post liao... hehe. TO BE CONTINUE~~~~~~

2 comments:

Eason said...

lol u say got my pic d!!!!!!!!!!
where is it???????

shien? sienzz?? said...

= =...don i say
TO BE CONTINUE meh...zzz