Sunday, September 7, 2008

...WTF!

why i think blogger is so hard to use?
i hv been updated and posted a post juz nw
but i found something wrong with tat post when it publish
and i cant edit it. arghhhhhhh!!
i cant let my blog hv any mistake or the thing shouldn appear
so... i decided to delete it, and nw i'm writing a new one
never mind...

someone ask me why i didn update my blog today...
so, i'm updating here... but got nothing to say
juz nw i say i'm waiting for S.H.E's new album come out
and i think it's 23/9/08 anyway.
will omez support them!!

kinda surprise coz got ppl read my lame blog.
TQ! if can... giv some comment la pls~~^ ^
but don ask me who is the person i scold or somethin lik tat
told u before: i wont tell you!! xP

well, enough for today...
my right eye is pain. haiz.
today is the first time i feel tat online is so tired for my eyes...
see ya.

4 comments:

tiong :) said...

haha...
u saw a pencil thing at the bottom of every post kah?
tat is used to edit post de....
haha.
gambate oh...
blogspot reli not easy to use. ^^
i oso tried to change my background image but failed .

shien? sienzz?? said...

yer...
i wanna change the background o!!
when you knw the way to change,
pls TELL ME~~~!
tq~~~^ ^

Anonymous said...

haiyyooo...slowly study the webside larr...
alot alot of things & stuffs...can change and add on d....

shien? sienzz?? said...

...i knw.
BUT!!!
haiz...
watever la -.-