Sunday, September 21, 2008

*cleaning* xD

my room had a new member last nite--- a new cupboard
yeah~~~~~~~ finally i can arrange my books well liao, hehe =D
and when i tidy up all my things,
i found many things, which full of my memory =)


past is good, but now also nt bad la~~~
although i've been lost something important(mayb)
but now i realize tat i hv another thing which is vy important, too
so, i'm learning nt to blame so much...


especially my life. hehe.








lol~~~~i'm trying hard to tidy up my stuff~~^ ^











beside memory, i also found many RUBBISH... -.-"




after few hours.............................


TA-DA!!!! finally okk liao~~~~ keke.



na!!! these are the letters YOU ALL sent to me... I DIDN THROW THEM AND I WONT!!

and i found that... i've been lost my weight for 2kg recently!!! wakaka~~~~~ =DDD sot sot di~~

will tmw be a good day?? i think it's depend on myself

so.............TMW IS A GOOD DAY!!!

TAKE CARE EVYONE!!!!! \(^0^)/

No comments: