Wednesday, September 10, 2008

continue~

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~
i join the growball bla bla bla alrdy!!! 0.0
omg omg omg~~~ hvn begin but i alrdy super NERVOUS!!!
this is the first i do this lor.... yer, lik vy to soi lik tat.....
hey, can you all bless for me?? jzu bless me don too toh soi lik tat...
no need win! but i don wanna to soi! >,<
i'll try my best anyway!!!

i hv been calm down... i'm ok ok ok ok~~~
for tat thing.
release from tat thing BUT!! suffer for another thing...T.T
oh man... wat's wrong with my life??
keep confusing with those stupid thing...
i think it's stupid anyway. always make my mind in problem. haiz.

ui, i didn take ur diary ba!! stupid...
even i take i also nt brave enough to read it la...
scare got something tat shock and scare me...
haiz~~~ so ANNOYING!!!

wow~~~ i lost wat i'm gonna say AGAIN... = ="
oh ya, i hear something "secret" today...
there are 2 thing la... one is at my clz, one for myself (private!)
i really didn found tat person was soooooo bad anyway...
coz i'm nt really close with her. and i don wanna knw la ok.
but... coz of i hear this ACCIDENTALLY,
i'll look for her and treat her with a different attitude...
too bad, right? but human is lik tat one...

and, happen something when after schu!
there was 4 something lik tat.
after chee sent yvonne to damai and when back to schu
chee, ang, sofia and me were stayed at wait car there
suddenly!! principal appear~~~0.0
and he ask us take a photo for HK (nt hello kitty! xD) friends...
we were so~~~ SHOCK!!! i think this is the first time i take photo with principal so close
and... mayb this is the last time lurr~~ watever.
really... donno hw to say. juz shock la, haaha~~~

need to prepare for the contest nw...
i'm finding nw!! don ask me fast pls!
tat make me NERVOUS!!! >.<

No comments: