Saturday, November 14, 2009

300th =)

woo, so fast then the 300th post le... XP


well, yesterday after schu
we (me, chee, ang, ah b & nee) went to upperstar 撑抬脚
hmm... not bad? cost us RM106.XX --.--







she's busy with her FB XP very lag...

wooo, kepala terlalu besar --.--




SOMEONE's boneS. and pizza. and this plate was originally for the lamb chop...



after that, we (me & double chee) went to 1B watch this


hmmm.... not bad also?? student price: RM6 XD

yeah my day....

and today.... nothing to do... haiz

it think i should start to touch my book le... SEJARAH

suxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but stil have to...T.T

今早一起身就有起床气……ZZZ

STUDY AHHHHH!!!!!







"u make me cry, make me smile, make me feel the love is true

u always stand by my side, i don wanna say goodbye"

No comments: