Monday, August 24, 2009

lalala~~

woo, i update my blog here again, haha. nth to do ma~~~
will be going to Genting this afternoon, til err... tmw or tmw d tmw, haha


now, i really wan to ask why i have to a blog and why i wanna blogging...
a place to express myself?
a place for others to know wat am i thinking?
a place to scold people?
no.... these are not the point i wan to do with my blog


i just wanna leave my memories here, happy memories...
but when i realize that i hv been wrote many bad, sad and something like that d post
then i think tat, i have no suppose to post anything anymore
why i have to? a blog is not a way to do like tat!!


i just wanna say...
if something u wanna do it secret then keep it as a secret, u no need to write out here
if something u wanna do it sincerely and secretly for a person,
you wont wan tat person to realize the things u do by urself,
if you're really good, tat person will realize it one day, he/she will!


haiz.. i think i over this topic alrdy...
i just wanna say... evything i do i hv my reason,
don even think tat u really knw me vy well, actually u just knw me lik nth!!!


last, i hope that this is the last post i wrote for scolding ppl or wat....
if i cant found anything happy to post, then i wont post.
people, pls always think before u do...

1 comment:

LeoLoveSinging said...

hope tat tis the last la...
happy oh~~~XD