Thursday, April 2, 2009

APRIL FOOL?!!

... i'm so sure tat evyone knw yesterday is APRIL FOOL right...
how many people have you trick??
me... ppl trick me got la~ me so kind hw could i trick ppl je~~~xD


and....


this is a very first april fool for me...
first got present take d APRIL FOOL.... LOL



this is the present... wat's inside?? *wont tell u =P* you ppl... i dono whether i should say THANK YOU or wat... haha. k lo THANK YOU O SO体贴~~~hahaha.



this one...给我威一下不会死呱?LOLZ~

wont be able to online so much lurR~~~ because of my BEAUTIFUL result... so beautiful... never beautiful like tat before....

I'M SORRY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

har?? my name? S2He??then....
y i'm at stg liao de? O.o
wats tis??
take pic?
y? O.o
XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shien? sienzz?? said...

....@%@#%@^$#$%&$...