Saturday, August 30, 2008

here i come again...^ ^


almost forgot this bolg alrdy, haha
i cant manage it well, so... i juz leave it here
sorry~~~><
tiong, u remind me of this blog la... haha

ish... i wanna blog in chinese...
but... haiz. nvm. juz make it as a training for my eng.
LEE CHONG WEI, I'LL OMEZ THERE TO SUPPORT YOU!! XD
haha... juz finish watching the interview show of lee chong wei
it's ok anyway... :)

feel better recently.
after i put down something which vy important to me before...
i'm ok now. i'll omez ok now.
haiz... wanna sorry for the post of BAD DAY, for tat person
sometime i really cant control my emo... sorry
juz wanna express myself tat time...
coz i cant tell anyone. and it's too heavy to keep it in my heart...
although i alrdy feel better, but i seem empty, again
mayb u can see or hear me laugh loudly in the clz
but actually... i'm nt really tat happy.
omez lik tat. and i repeat this several times alrdy in my blogS
so... i'm nt going to repeat it again
I HATE TO REPEAT!

i fat again!! ><>
i think tat's why chee will become lik THIS since she study ttss...XD
ui chee! tell me wat u gonna say tat day e!! @$^@$%@#%...
omez play online game only...

tmw is national day... lol i don wan repeat the thing i write at space there d liao
wat to say le... erm...hmm....m...... err.....
haiz. nth to say. lik this first la~~~


omg.... i DAMN LOVE THEM AHHHHH!!!!

No comments: