Sunday, August 17, 2008

bad day...

i hv a bad day, i guess
headache now... haiz
lee zhong wei lost le...
the final of the olympic... badminton...
well, never mind. at least got silver

juz... thinking of something
the relationship among human is really weird
now you can vy close with someone
but later the someone who vy close with will leave you and go
hw sad. but this is truth, this is life
we cant help it, so we hv to accept
i'm learning to accept too

i never thought tat evything you say in the past were all LIES
so sweet when i heard them, but all LIES!
ok, i'll let you go
go ahead! go find the other one la!
don omez appear in front of me!!! T.T
hw sad when i think u treat me like tat...
you'll never knw i'm talking abt you!!
this is nt the first i talk abt u in my blog
but nt in this blog...
do you knw u hurt me how deep?
i guess you donno. YOU NEVER KNW!!

i thought you're the one who knws me the best
but i'm wrong, totally wrong!!
you totally donno wat am i thinking abt!
i omez tell myself to forgiv u when you're done something wrong
you never change ur attitude, NEVER!
is it you donno ur problem, or wat?
haiz... omez mad for this...

evytime when i calm down
i'll tell myself to forgive and forget
the nxt day i made my decision
u tell me tat tat is easy to forgiv but hard to forget
i knw i've hurt you tat time
i feel vy guilty during tat period...
do you knw? huh??

now, there's someone taking my SEAT
well, i'll giv tat someone, i don wan the seat already
nt necessary for me. useless for me.
i think you're already ok with the life without me
but i hvn ok with the life without you
hw stupid i am... ....

No comments: