Thursday, February 9, 2012

够力咯

很累咯,可是头发还没有干 T.T
这段期间我在…………





我终于去了little Italy!! but not really impress me =/
food ok lo, coz got people spend =D
but... there was something found in my sis's Lagsana.......



yes this is my kns face and i was driving!! O M G
i think i got 2 years didn't drive liao lo.... so 刺激 lol
but i rather sit car not drive the car.... u know how it feel like =D
i mean, if you ever try my driving........


in the plane, ready to leave ='(
it's been a long time i didn't sit so front and window somemore lol
so, i will check in online next time...
what can't we do with internet har??....


taken on my first working day. 
of coz not in the office la!! having lunch over that time....


nice outline huh =D


and we went to cheras pasar malam lo... lol
so pack and oily z.
我吃了……臭豆腐……quite nice, and the one we bought not really smelly -.-
maybe i should try the one at Taiwan last time... 臭到……
隔一条街都嗅到……


and this is today... the... high tea???
how come my high tea always so expensive one... 
always better than my main meals Q.Q



yup, Sushi Zanmai =P


and we were attending the weekly meeting during thursday.. after working hour
it was more likely a 吹水会 than a meeting... lol


and i found a branch of this brand at KK lo
but i dono can transfer or not lo
and i wanna go back to KK lo
but....


 I DON'T KNOW AHH!!

回与不回之间!


 La vie est un bal où chacun sort masqué. 人生是一场舞会,每个人都带着面具。

No comments: