Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i donno hw...

i donno hw to do anything now...
evything seems so complicated for me now...
no wonder it's a vy vy easy thing to u...
it's hard for me.
haiz.... wat's wrong with me??

exam is juz around the corner...
i hvn prepare anything for the exam, yet
gosh... i scare i'll received the LETTER this time...
and i don wan to~~T.T

i feel so helpless when i think tat all the subject...
need to hafal hafal hafal~~
especially MORAL!! and SEJARAH!!
the sej was omez those suck history abt islam....
from 1st term til now, stil islam...
WHAT THE HECK??!!!

aiyaya~~my book-keeping and math...
add math and math~~both make me BIG HEAD
the bk... wat provision for bad debt, depreciation...
fuck off la pls!!! i don wanna hear these shit....

don wanna write such rude thing in my space
so i write them HERE... keke
hope tmw will be better...

No comments: